Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I just got the "GO BACK TO AFRICA" reward...

... god i just became racist :(

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

That was really funny!

I laughed o mcuh in this flash, why can't this vid get like, a million views or something?... *vomits randomly*

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

This is disgusting! 8(

OK, THAT was just... unnaturally disturbing! :(

$eG@ $eG@

Wow

A parody to sonic shorts! You just screwed up the tails doll man! :)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

In SSV2

I found the easter egg, & one time i took a picture of the tails doll when he eats you alive with my eyes closed. IT WAS A TOTAL SCARE! It effected my brain for the night. I could tell you some of the features too. 1. He had red eyes. 2. His mouth was opened like CRAZY 3. His claws were sticking out like, fearfully. But I can't show you the picture. I had to get rid of some files man. My computer was FILLED with many files. (If any of you know The Muppets, I would imagine the same kind of thing with cermit the frog... & it would be MORE TERRIFYING)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Hello

For all the people who said things about the "easter egg", you don't click on knuckles's eyes, you actually have to click as fast as you can before the channel changes, I didn't see the Tails Doll easter egg, all I saw was when the channel changed I saw a little transparency of probably RED EYES, maybe an OPEN MOUTH. But good shorts . I heard Atomic Bottle made the "easter egg". I didn't see the easter egg, because I don't want to expect myself to TWITCH, I want every TWITCH to be a surprise to me! You hear that SEGA + Comedy fans? I DON'T WANNA TWITCH UNLESS IT'S SOMTHING I DON'T FALL FOR! By the way good movie I'm gonna give it a 10 because I won't count the easter egg or pengunator at the end.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Good movie

What your probably gonna do is put all three parts of part 1 together. By the way Good movie!

Rantdog Clips Rantdog Clips

This was made on my Birthday.

But the video was fine.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2

Pretty Funny

I've seen the movie before. Part 1-2 was fine.

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

WOAH!

That was the first newgrounds prank I ever saw, I could have expect that to happen!